Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 401 10055 118 Street, Edmonton
Downtown views in this corner suite in Serenity! LOW condo fee includes ALL utilities (Electricity included). This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo offers modern styling with 9ft ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, high cabinets, granite countertops, hardwood & tile flooring throughout and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and 3-piece ensuite bath. Second bedroom has a double closet and a great 4-piece bathroom. The balcony offers downtown views and a gas line for your BBQ. Central AC, in-suite laundry, one heated underground parking and visitor parking. This secure, quiet building is well-maintained with an excellent condo board & experienced management. Closes by shopping, restaurants, cafes, banks, River Valley access, transit.
- MLS® #E4154875
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage881
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Laundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 401 10055 118 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 0C1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$445
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 3:46am MDT.