Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4376 126b Avenue, Edmonton
This stunning new bungalow offers tons of upgrades and stunning detail and comes with partly finished basement with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main level is where you will notice laminate stretched throughout the beautiful open floor plan. The gorgeous eat in kitchen features quartz counter tops, large island, custom cabinetry and comes equipped with stainless steel appliances. The living room with gas fireplace has large windows which overlook your north facing yard. The large master bedroom features a 4 pc ensuite and full walk-in closet. A 2nd bedroom and bathroom round out the main floor. The partly finished basement includes a massive rec room perfect for your huge gatherings. This home is located just mins to the Anthony Henday, yellow head, shopping, schools and more.
- MLS® #E4154591
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,336
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Detectors Smoke
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4376 126b Avenue
- Postal CodeT5A 1V4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 10:16am MDT.