Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4720 56 Avenue, Wetaskiwin
Here is an Amazing Home that has so much to offer your family. Extremely well maintained, Extremely Clean, Extremely perfect. Loads of upgrades such as shingles, exterior doors, decks, windows, paint, flooring and gorgeous maple cabinets., Open Concept and Functional Floor Plan with Main Floor Flex Room can be used for a Master Bedroom, Guest Room, Gym or Home theater room. 3 Bedrooms upstairs and Also 1 in the basement. Warm those nights with a very nice pellet stove in the living room to make you feel even more warm and cozy. Comes with 5 appliances and a newer double garage that's a Man's dream Garage, Extremely Clean, heated and insulated and just awesome space. Outside it offers a yard that is trimmed, RV Parking With green grass and move in ready. If your looking for a very good home where all the works been done, this is it. Close to Schools and Recreation..
- MLS® #E4154317
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,168
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks, R.V. Storage
- ParkingInsulated, Double Garage Detached, Heated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Level Land, Schools, See Remarks, Back Lane, Playground Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4720 56 Avenue
- Postal CodeT9A 1B1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 12:46pm MDT.