Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
15008 59 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to the community of McLeod, This 3 bedroom bungalow is in a great location. Close to schools, shopping mall and the Anthony Henday making traveling anywhere in the city a breeze. The home has been updated including new windows, new garage door and a new deck to name a few. The kitchen features a large window that allows lots of natural light and accents the dark cabinetry. Wide open living room makes it great for entertaining guests, 3 bedrooms on the main floor with a 2 piece ensuite in the master. The basement has a wood burning fire place, and TONS of space so many possibilities. Outside there is a great backyard with plenty of space and a double detached garage. Well kept home with only 1 previous owner.
- MLS® #E4152763
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,197
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Laundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15008 59 Street
- Postal CodeT5A 1Y7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:16am MDT.