Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
15715 77 Street, Edmonton
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! RARE FIND!!! This spacious EXECUTIVE 2 STOREY WALKOUT BACKS ONTO A LAKE. 4 BIG bedrooms up including a wonderful master suite with it own private balcony overlooking the private landscaped yard and expansive lake view. The main floor features a living/dining combination, large white kitchen with centre island, built-in appliances, dinette, familyroom, bath, office/den/bedroom and laundry. The walk out basement was designed for entertaining features a bar, games area, private cold room, huge family room with wood stove, built in HOT TUB and full bath. Exposed aggregate concrete walks, driveway and patio. Upgraded balcony and deck with aluminum railings, tempered glass inserts and composite deck panels for long life and easy maintenance. Original OAK HARDWOOD floors in the living and dining rooms and an impressive curved oak feature wall at the entrance leading to the top floor. Close to schools, public transportation, parks, shopping and of course the GREAT LAKE VIEWS!!!
- MLS® #E4152361
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,928
- Year Built1990
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Closet Organizers, Deck, Exterior Walls- 2x6', No Animal Home, Patio
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Lake, Fenced, Low Maintenance Landscape, View Lake, Water Front
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15715 77 Street
- Postal CodeT5Z 2R8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garburator, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Electric, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Mantel, Woodstove
- # of Stories3
- ElementarySt John Bosco/Florence H
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 12:46am MDT.