Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
604 12 Street, Cold Lake
Beautiful little gem in a sweet location near the waters of Cold Lake and a hop, skip and a jump to Bibeau Park. This lot measures 140X50 feet and offers back alley access. The main floor has brand new laminate flooring throughout, new light fixtures and vinyl windows. The kitchen glistens with rich espresso cabinetry, modern black counters and direct access to the spacious outdoor deck. All appliances included. 2 bedrooms on the main floor with 4 piece bathroom. The lower level has bright family room with south facing windows, 2 piece bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms. The back yard of this home is a summer haven. Completely fenced with big beautiful mature trees, meticulous landscaping and a double detached garage. Hot water on demand.Perfect pick in this spring inventory!
- MLS® #E4152282
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,029
- Year Built1984
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Tankless Hot Water, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Flat Site
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPreserved Wood
- Address604 12 Street
- AreaCold Lake
- SubdivisionCold Lake North
- CityCold Lake
- Postal CodeT9M 1A9
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 1:16am MDT.