Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9307 168 Street, Edmonton
Newly renovated bungalow with new windows and a new roof, new kitchen cabinets with granite counter top and stainless steel appliances. This house features a custom built wall unit with an electric fireplace, hardwood floor in the living room with tiles in the kitchen, new doors and baseboards, 2 full bathrooms with granite countertops on the vanities, all new lighting and plumbing fixtures. Fully finished basement with a large rec room and 2 additional bedrooms with a high grade laminate flooring that has foam board insulation underneath. Walking distance to an Elementary, Junior High and High School. Close to restaurants, shopping centre, public library and medical services.
- MLS® #E4151886
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1964
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Swimming Pool, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9307 168 Street
- SubdivisionWest Meadowlark Park
- Postal CodeT5R 2W1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesSee Remarks, None
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:16am MDT.