Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8520 107 Street, Edmonton
Fantastic 2,014 sq.ft. Bi-Level w/Single Attached Garage on a huge (5,950 sq.ft.) located in desirable GARNEAU and Zoned RA7. Perfect Rooming House, with 7 Bedrooms. Main Floor w/3 Bedrooms (Master has en-suite), Large Kitchen, Living Room, Spacious Family room w/3 Season Sun-room (Potential 4th Bedroom). Basement has 3 Bedrooms, Common Kitchen, Common Bath Plus 1 Bachelor w/Kitchen & Bath. Renos done as advised by the Seller over the years are Shingles - 2019, Furnace -2019, Sewer Line & Water Tank - 2017, Siding - 2015, plus main floor & basement Kitchen Reno-2014. SEPARATE BACK ENTRANCE TO BASEMENT. Great Active Rental or Redevelopment Site. Close to almost everything - University, Whyte Avenue, River Valley, Downtown, etc.
- MLS® #E4151568
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,014
- Year Built1956
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingOn Street, Single Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8520 107 Street
- Postal CodeT6E 4L2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- MiddleMcKernan/Lady of Mt Carmel
- HighStrathcona/Louis St.Lauret
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:46am MDT.