Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9836 162 Street, Edmonton
Please Don't Judge a book by its cover, a face lift would do. Located on a 50'X160' lot in the community of Glenwood, this Bungalow home has had many upgrades. The basement contains a 2nd kitchen, family room with a wood burning stove, 1 bedroom, 3pce bath, laundry area and storage. The backyard is totally fenced with a patio, firepit, shed, cement side drive goes up to house and a 20'X48' Dream garage/workshop/plenty of room for your toys. Garage contains a boiler for under slab heating for the garage and has underground wiring to the house. Tons of room for parking your vehicles/RV etc. Unique layout and property!
- MLS® #E4151418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage771
- Year Built1951
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesFire Pit, Patio, Workshop
- ParkingInsulated, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking, Shop
- Garages20' X 48'
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9836 162 Street
- Postal CodeT5P 3L2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Dishwasher-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Woodstove
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 1:31am MDT.