Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
49-10550 Ellerslie Road, Edmonton
The exclusive gated community "The Ravines of Richford" offers individually-owned single family luxury homes nestled along Blackmud Creek just minutes to the QEII highway, international airport, shopping and the Anthony Henday freeway. You will also find an abundance of walking trails and greenspace in a country-like setting. This green-built bungalow features 1808 ft2 of elegance including a large open-concept gourmet kitchen/living room area and a 5-pce master ensuite with Jacuzzi tub. A total of 4 bedrooms, and large rec room, a triple attached garage and media room complete this stunning home. SHOVEL NO MORE - a small fee takes care of common area maintenance and snow removal to your front door!
- MLS® #E4151384
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,808
- Year Built2011
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeDetached Condominium
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Green Building, HRV System
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Gated Community, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$137
- Address49-10550 Ellerslie Road
- Postal CodeT6W 0Y2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Window Coverings, Vacuum Systems, Alarm/Security System
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRoberta MacAdams (K-6)
- MiddleMsgr. Fee Otterson (K-9)
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 5:16pm MDT.