Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
47-10550 Ellerslie Road, Edmonton
"The Ravines of Richford" - a beautiful gated luxury development offering security, nature's beauty and true convenience in the heart of the city. This stunning 2612 ft2 "greenbuilt" 2-storey backing Blackmud Creek Ravine offers an amazing gourmet kitchen, dining and great room area, main floor den, upper level with 3 large bedrooms, master suite with huge closet, ensuite with double sink, and upper level laundry. Professionally developed basement with a large rec room, bedroom and a 4 piece bath. Nestled along the creek, the walking trails and greenspace offer a country-like setting in the heart of the city. A small fee takes care of common area maintenance and snow removal up to your front door.
- MLS® #E4151382
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,612
- Year Built2013
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeDetached Condominium
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesGreen Building, HRV System, Air Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Gated Community, Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$133
- Address47-10550 Ellerslie Road
- Postal CodeT6W 0Y2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesHumidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryRoberta MacAdams (K-6)
- MiddleMsgr. Fee Otterson (K-9)
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 4:46pm MST.