Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6307 170 Avenue, Edmonton
Watch you children walk to the new school right across your home . RARE TO FIND, 2016 built , 1,752 sqf 2-storey home with WALK UP Basement and Separate entry. Open floor plan with Living Room, Dining Room, DEN. Dark hardwood floors, neutral colours porcelain tiles, upgraded Light fixtures , 9 foot ceilings throughout. Breakfast nook / large island with additional seating, dark Brown cabinets, Stainless appliances, Walk-In pantry, a gorgeous living room fire place, south backyard, generous size sunny DEN. The Upper level offers a KING size master bedroom with LARGE closets and 4-piece ensuite bath. Two additional bedrooms, Laundry Room and a 4-piece main bath complete the upper level. The basement features, roughed in plumbing, lots of windows, 9 foot Ceiling and a Separate exterior entrance SIDE Door. Perfectly located in McConachie, Close to the Henday (66 St exit), Public transit, NEW SCHOOL (K-9) Across from the HOME, Parks, Walking trails, and only minutes from Shopping areas.
- MLS® #E4151345
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,808
- Year Built2016
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Walk-up Basement
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved, Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6307 170 Avenue
- SubdivisionMcConachie Area
- Postal CodeT5Y 3N3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk-up
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDr Donald Massey
- MiddleM E Lazerte
- HighM E Lazerte High School
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:46pm MDT.