Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9741 161 Street, Edmonton
Built in 2001, this bi-level offers a great location, with being just minutes to schools, downtown and West Edmonton Mall. The great floor plan gives this home 3 bedrooms on the main floor, large family room complemented by gas fireplace and large bay window. Master bedroom offers a convenient ensuite equipped by Jacuzzi tub, bright, open kitchen is perfect for large family and offers all appliances plus access to a glass surround deck for convenience!! Basement is bright, spacious with large windows, 2 large bedrooms and kitchen. This home it's a dream come true with its beautiful, modern design separate entrance to the basement and location convenience. Enjoy the outdoors with your extra large yard and plenty of room in your double fully finished attached garage. Private deck and nice landscaping completes this beautiful home.
- MLS® #E4150624
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,490
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9741 161 Street
- Postal CodeT5P 3H3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:31am MDT.