Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1174 Hollands Way, Edmonton
PRESTIGIOUS, MODERN living in the HIGHLY DESIRED Estates of Whitemud Ridge! CUSTOM built by FEKETE, this GORGEOUS 1747 sf walkout bungalow sits on a STUNNING corner lot, just a few steps from the RAVINE. Head inside and the SOARING ceilings, huge windows and ENDLESS NATURAL LIGHT will instantly draw you in! Add AWESOME modern lights, granite counters, huge island, S/S appliances, mahogany hw floors, w/t pantry and m/f laundry! You will LOVE the open concept, chef’s kitchen, gas fireplace and large deck for DREAM entertaining! UNWIND and relax after in your SPA LIKE master retreat. The 2nd bdr up (or office) plus 2 HUGE bdrs down (MASSIVE closets) make the options endless! GAME nights will be AMAZING in your FF basement! HUGE windows, wet bar, surround sound and infloor heat! UPGRADES GALORE: BRAND NEW central vac, A/C, underground sprinkler, aggregate driveway, o/s dbl garage with drain! RECHARGE on the trails, at the park, nearby restaurants or Rec Centre! Come get BEAUTY, NATURE and CONVENIENCES!
- MLS® #E4150562
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,748
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Underground, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar, See Remarks, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- HOA Fees108.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1174 Hollands Way
- Postal CodeT6R 3S9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBrander Gardens
- HighLillian Osborne
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:31am MDT.