Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
83 Westbrook Drive, Edmonton
Stunning Custom Built Arts and Crafts home with views overlooking Whitemud Creek and the Ravine. Fully finished Walkout Basement. Foyer with stained glass windows leads to very open living room, dining and kitchen. 10 and 12 foot ceilings with fir beams and trim. Oak hardwood floors. Clinker brick fireplace. Cherry wood paneling and built-ins. Floor to ceiling windows in living and dining area. Kitchen has cherry wood cabinets and huge island with two sinks, granite counters, instant hot water tap, 6 burner gas counter-top stove & built in oven. Library with fireplace and slate flooring. Covered screened deck plus open deck with glass panels in railings. Master suite with 6 piece en-suite and walk in closet. Main floor laundry and mudroom. Basement with in-floor heating has family room, wet-bar, hobby room, 2 bedrooms each with 3 piece en-suites, 2nd library, study with view, and 4 piece bath. Triple attached garage. A must see home!
- MLS® #E4150489
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,555
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Hot Tub, Hot Water Instant, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar, Dog Run-Fenced In
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, Triple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, Hillside
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address83 Westbrook Drive
- SubdivisionWestbrook Estate
- Postal CodeT6J 2C8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Water Softener, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Brick Facing, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWestbrook / St. Boniface
- MiddleVernon Barford/Louis St. L
- HighHarry Ainlay/Louis St.Laur
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 12:31pm MDT.