Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10107 106 Street, Westlock
This beautiful character home was built in 1948. Three bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs. Large living room, bright dinning room and kitchen on the main floor. Bright colors with oak cabinets. Both rear and front entrances have large spacious porches. Laundry room is in rear porch which is just off the kitchen. The front porch is not heated, the rear is. The basement was a old crawl space that has now been finished into a mini basement ( under 6' ceilings). Immaculate landscaping in front and rear, fenced back yard. Double detached heated and insulated garage with workshop area. MUST SEE. Downtown location, close to shopping and doctors offices. Back yard is fenced & very private. 100amp upgrade. FEATURES Stone facing wood fire place, New laminate flooring in living room, dining and upstairs. Second bathroom in the basement. The double detatched garage was set up as a woodworking shop, with separate sections for projects, ideal carpenters garage in town!
- MLS® #E4150084
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,046
- Year Built1948
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Crawl Space, Deck, Dugout Basement, Workshop, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown, See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10107 106 Street
- Postal CodeT7P 1W3
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPart, Partly Finished, Crawl Space, Dugout
- FireplacesWood, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 1:01pm MDT.