Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6306 132 Avenue, Edmonton
Affordable and move in ready 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow. This 1010sq.ft home is a great starter or investment property as it has been well maintained. Several updates to the home include the windows, paint, and basement vinyl plank flooring. The main floor has a large living room, good sized dining room, cute and functional kitchen, full bathroom, and two bedrooms. Downstairs you will find the laundry/ storage room, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, and a 5th bedroom or flex room to use as an additional family room. The basement has a separate entrance and the laundry room has two 220V plug ins, which makes it possible to add a second kitchen and suite if desired. The big backyard has a large patio, oversized double garage, and RV parking though the gate in the fence. The central location is great for commuting to work anywhere in the city or using transit/ LRT.
- MLS® #E4149190
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,010
- Year Built1965
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6306 132 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5A 0J7
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.