Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11120 103 Street, Westlock
For a friendly small town lifestyle, this new 2356 Sq Ft (builder size) contemporary home is at the end of a quiet street in Aspendale II and has open farmland to north and east. Large energy efficient windows bathe open living areas with natural light and sunny warmth. The covered rear deck expands living space to the outdoors. Staircase opens into upper level bonus room with master suite, two additional bedrooms and bathroom beyond. Custom cabinets throughout with fireplace built-in and open stair railing are tastefully designed. Interior and exterior finishes are professionally selected for clean contemporary look with warm accents. This two storey home is ideally located for convenient access to schools, healthcare and everyday services.
- MLS® #E4149126
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built2018
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Crawl Space, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Tankless Hot Water, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, HRV System
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationInsulated Concrete Form
- Address11120 103 Street
- Postal CodeT7P 1G6
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement, Crawl Space
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:31pm MDT.