Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 315 1945 105 Street, Edmonton
Great Value! Investor or First-time home buyer alert!!! This spacious 2-bedroom unit condo located in South Edmonton's desirable & Mature Community of Keheewin has a very functional layout: 2 good sized bedrooms, a bathroom, a storage room you can fit in your own dryer/washer, a galley kitchen with plenty of cabinets, dining area and a large living room opens to a balcony. Keheewin school is just across the street from main entrance, a strip mall is next to the complex, close to all Amenities: schools, Parks, YMCA, South Edmonton Common, easy Access to LRT, Public Transit, University of Alberta, Downtown, Calgary Trail & Anthony Henday. Come and see for yourself.
- MLS® #E4149115
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage820
- Year Built1981
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, See Remarks, Intercom, Laundry-Coin-Op, Laundry-Common, Laundry-Same Floor, Parking-Extra, Parking-Plug-Ins, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 315 1945 105 Street
- Postal CodeT6J 5N6
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$326
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 4:31am MDT.