Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 70 1005 Graydon Hill Boulevard, Edmonton
Welcome to Robson built by StreetSide Developments! This spacious two bedroom, two bathroom, townhouse condo is over 1240 sq.ft. The upper levels of the unit are bright and open, with a modern color palate throughout. The kitchen has gorgeous cabinetry, full appliances, peninsula style island, and walk-in pantry. The dining and living areas of this open concept blend seamlessly together, making it perfect for entertaining. The balcony access is off the living room, and leads out to a cozy space. Upstairs you will find two master-bedrooms, each with an ensuite and great closet space. Complete the package with a double attached garage and plenty of storage for golf-clubs, bikes, rackets etc. Close to transportation, shopping, airport and so much more!
- MLS® #E4149052
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,243
- Year Built2019
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, See Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorEngineered Wood, Stone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 70 1005 Graydon Hill Boulevard
- SubdivisionGraydon Hill
- Postal CodeT6W 3J5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories3
- Condo Fee$142
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 4:31pm MDT.