Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7616 88 Avenue, Edmonton
Located in the quaint community of Idylwylde, with quick access to the Bonnie Doon Mall and Public Transportation, you'll find this 782 sq.ft. Bungalow with single detached garage and enclosed rear porch. This home has maintained some of it's original features and offers 2 large bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, dining room and living room on the main floor. The basement is partially finished with an extra bedroom, games room, recreation room, 3 piece bathroom/laundry room and plenty of extra storage area. The furnace and hot water tank were recently replaced (instant/tankless hot water). The single detached garage has a dirt floor and is closing in on its life expectancy. A home with great potential and located on a 50' x 120' lot.
- MLS® #E4148772
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage782
- Year Built1952
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesHot Water Instant, Hot Water Natural Gas, Tankless Hot Water, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOn Street, Rear Drive Access, Single Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Metal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, Not Fenced, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7616 88 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6C 1K8
- InteriorHardwood, Linoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 4:01pm MDT.