Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10534 74 Street, Edmonton
Solid 3+2 bedroom bungalow in Forest Heights. Large living room and ample dining room. Kitchen with a sunshine ceiling, lazy susan cabinet and walk in pantry. 5 pce main bath has double sinks, over sized soaker tub and separate shower. Downstairs is home to a rec room, 2 bedrooms, and flex area. Double detached garage with back lane access. The bus stop is right out the back lane, and the home is in a super location just up from the Dawson Bridge for instant downtown access. Just minutes from the Yellowhead Trail at the 75th Street/ Fort Road access. Minutes to Hardisty Pool and Riverside Golf Course.
- MLS® #E4148454
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,260
- Year Built1951
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Rear Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10534 74 Street
- SubdivisionForest Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 2Y5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:46am MDT.