Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 3206 10310 102 Street, Edmonton
Edmonton’s Iconic new address! This 1,221 sq.ft. two bedroom, two bathroom plus den residence is located atop Western Canada’s tallest building and boasts the most magnificent views imaginable. Features include a choice of upscale finishes, hardwood flooring, quartz countertops, integrated appliances, in-suite laundry, 24-hr concierge, high speed elevators, security, 20,000 sq.ft. amenities space and a location that is steps from every ICE District convenience. NOTE - These interior photos are from the show suite located on 3106. Floor plan and orientation is identical to the show suite only this unit is higher in the building. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4148185
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,221
- Year Built2018
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Exercise Room, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Security Personnel, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite, See Remarks, Heat Exchanger
- ParkingSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofSee Remarks
- Address# 3206 10310 102 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 0K5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, See Remarks
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingSee Remarks
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$698
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 5:01am MDT.