Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 122 1804 70 Street, Edmonton
Meticulously Maintained 2 storey townhouse, offers exclusive access to Summerside Lake! Located walking distance to Michael Strembitsy school, countless shopping amenities and minutes from the Henday. Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by this beautiful open concept home, freshly painted and fully loaded with tons of upgrades; hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, all window coverings and a fully insulated attached extended double garage (2' deeper). With low condo fees including snow removal all year round and grass maintenance in the Summer; it's low maintenance living at its best. This unit features a sunny West facing yard with spacious patio space, perfect for BBQ'ing and enjoying warm summer nights! There are 12 visitor stalls right outside your front door, you are a few steps from a huge nature park and walking trails and ETS route 78 connecting directly to Century Park LRT. Spend Summers relaxing on the beach, kayaking, SUP boarding, fishing, playing tennis and skating in the Winter!
- MLS® #E4148047
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,112
- Year Built2011
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Private Park Access, Airport Nearby, Lake Access Property, Level Land, Public Transportation, Recreation Use
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$190
- HOA Fees388.19
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address# 122 1804 70 Street
- Postal CodeT6X 0H4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Part
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMICHAEL STREMBITSKY SCHOOL
- MiddleMICHAEL STREMBITSKY SCHOOL
- HighJ. PERCY PAGE SCHOOL
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:01am MDT.