Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17617 109 Street, Edmonton
WALK OUT BASEMENT FULLY FINISHED WITH IN FLOOR HEAT IS A STEAL!! 2019 Tax Assessment value is $508,500. Roof re shingled October 2019. Super, quiet location for this beautiful 1,587 sq' custom bungalow. Backing onto beautiful treed Chambery Lake you'll enjoy a private yard w gorgeous view & paved walking trails at rear. Enter the large vaulted front foyer + den w gorgeous natural slate tile. White oak 3/4" hardwood thru out great room & bedrooms. Enjoy an open concept main floor with vaulted ceilings. Large M Bedroom has a 4pc ensuite w jetted tub. 2 huge Bdrms & den on main + 2 down. 3 full baths total & main fl laundry. Basement features large family rm w IN FLOOR HEAT. Potential for 5th bdrm down. Great cedar deck at rear w gas bbq hook up on both levels. Oversized 2 Att garage is dry walled. Solid construction & quality. Minutes to Anthony Henday, CFB (Edmonton Garrison), St. Albert, shopping, parks, schools & all amenities in the desirable young neighbourhood of Chambery. Best deal in N Edmonton!
- MLS® #E4147660
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,588
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesVacuum System-Roughed-In, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Lake, Fenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Picnic Area, View Lake
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17617 109 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 6H4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Alarm/Security System, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Fully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Glass Door, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBaturyn, Bishop Savaryn
- MiddleEsther Starkman, St Edmund
- HighQ. Elizabeth,ArchB O'Leary
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:01am MST.