Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7903 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
Saskatchewan Dr with a view of the river valley, this 2006 Innovations custom built 4+1 bedroom home is a cut above. Location and curb appeal, this home has it! Approach the front and you notice the classic and tasteful brown stucco with black trim, step out balconies,upper decks and the wrap around porch. Inside is Santos Mahogany hardwood and slate tile throughout all upper levels. Relax by the wood burning fireplace in the Living Room with a stunning view. The chefs kitchen has all name brand appliances (including an induction stove, roasting oven, baking oven with steam, 2 drawer style dishwashers), an 11' granite island, Espresso maple cabinets and to top it off, a wood burning oven. With today's family needs in mind, the home has a large den, family size mud room and four large bedrooms. The multi level master suite is designed as a place to relax and pamper. Entertaining can be in the lower level media room with a wine cellar. Triple heated garage completes your new home.
- MLS® #E4147349
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,474
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 and Half Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Bar, Deck, Exercise Room, Porch, Hot Water Instant, No Animal Home, Sprinkler System-Underground, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingRear Drive Access, Shop, Triple Garage Detached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Private Setting, Ravine View, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- Lot Description24.62x60.44 & 25.93x60.46
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7903 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6G 2L3
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Oven Built-In-Two, Stove-Countertop Inductn, Garage heater
- HeatingForced Air-1, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBelgravia Elementary
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 3:31am MDT.