Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Garwood Crescent, Wetaskiwin
Looking for a perfectly located home on a quiet street within short walking distances to parks and schools? This cozy well maintained 3 bedroom home is perfect for first time homeowners, a revenue property, or for the intelligent investor.....This home features 3 bedrooms, possibly 4. With main floor laundry that could be moved to the partially finished basement. Spend mornings sipping coffee in the sun room which gets plenty of sunshine and light. Double detached garage 24x24 includes an insulated workshop attached to the back. Upgrades include: new shingles and soffits. Ready for your family to move in!
- MLS® #E4147129
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1989
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, Schools, Corner, Not Fenced
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address140 Garwood Crescent
- Postal CodeT9A 2Z2
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Storage Shed, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 1:31pm MDT.