Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 310 11735 124 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to Inglewood and your new investment property! Top floor unit that gets a lot of the morning sun due to facing east, with two huge bedrooms and a large living space and a newer, modern looking kitchen that offers plenty of space to work with. At over 800 square feet in area, this is a very spacious unit that will be very attractive to a family with small children. Located in an area that is seeing redevelopment, the value of the unit will only go up.
- MLS® #E4146697
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage847
- Year Built1970
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Intercom, Laundry-Same Floor, Parking-Plug-Ins, Storage-In-Suite
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Level Land, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$457
- Address# 310 11735 124 Street
- Postal CodeT5M 0L1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryInglewood School
- MiddleSt. Mark School
- HighRoss Sheppard High School
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 3:16am MDT.