Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3517 49 Avenue, Beaumont
Welcome to Forest Heights in Beaumont! This two-storey home is surely to impress you with its stunning features. With over 1500 sq. ft. of living space, 2 spacious bedrooms, a master with a 5-piece spa like ensuite, upgrades including quartz, thermofoil kitchen cabinets, high quality carpet, laminate and tile flooring, and a SEPARATE BACK ENTRY to the basement, nothing has been spared, attention to detail and quality workmanship are evident in this home. There is plenty of light streaming through the large windows in the front and back. Having the back entry to the basement allows for a suite potential in the future, or have the builder develop for you before moving in! There is still time to choose your own colors and the garage can be developed by the Builder. Situated in a new, quiet and growing neighborhood close to shopping, recreation centers, transportation, airport, and major commuting highways, this home is surely to impress those who want the benefits of city living in a small established town.
- MLS® #E4146463
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,505
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Hot Water Electric, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks, HRV System
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved, See Remarks
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Back Lane, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3517 49 Avenue
- SubdivisionForest Heights_BEAU
- Postal CodeT4X 1A1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesHood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryÉcole Saint-Vital
- Middlecole J.E. Lapointe School
- HighBeaumont Composite High Sc
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 2:01am MDT.