Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 203 10149 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
STUNNING VIEW, IN THE HEART OF OLD STRATHCONA! – COMPLETLY RENOVATED 893 sq. ft. north facing TWO bedroom condo with an amazing view of the river valley & skyline of Edmonton priced to sell! The kitchen offers NEW cabinetry, backsplash, granite countertops, ceramic flooring & appliances with a huge walk-in pantry; the spacious living/dining room offers a full wall of windows that lead to a generous sized balcony, the perfect place for morning coffee or a quiet place to reflect. The large master bedroom offers laminate flooring & a 3-piece ensuite with glass shower with stone base, granite topped vanity & a high-end bidet style toilet. The 2nd bedroom also has its own 4-piece ensuite with deep Jacuzzi tub, new granite vanity & tile flooring. This building has amazing amenities plus is within walking distances to a bevy of parks in the river valley, Whyte Avenue entertainment district & the University of Alberta. 1 assigned secure parking stall with ample visitor parking. You will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #E4145900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage893
- Year Built1981
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Handicap Access, Hot Water Natural Gas, Intercom, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Parking-Plug-Ins, Parking-Visitor, Recreation Room/Centre, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Secured Parking, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorConcrete, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesEnvironmental Reserve, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, River Valley View, River View, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 203 10149 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 6B6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$600
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 9:01pm MDT.