Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5211 106a Avenue, Edmonton
Welcome home to your renovated 3+1 bedroom bungalow. Features gleaming hardwood and slate flooring. Kitchen boasts Maple cabinets, glass backsplash, S-S appliances and a spacious dining area. There are 3 spacious bedrooms on the main floor, with a 4 pc bathroom. The lower level is completely finished with a 4th bedroom, generous size family room with electric fireplace and built in cabinets for the entertainment centre. Many upgrades throughout such as new furnace, AC, most windows, maintenance free fence and roof. Beautifully landscaped with mature trees, garden, fire pit area and patio. Wonderful curb appeal, situated in the quiet neighbourhood of Capilano with no neighbours behind you. Walking distance to the River Valley, schools and parks, with a short commute to downtown.
- MLS® #E4145877
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1957
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Fire Pit, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5211 106a Avenue
- Postal CodeT6A 1J6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesOven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, TV Wall Mount, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesElectric, Wall Mount
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:01pm MDT.