Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
18603 54 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
Great starter home, conveniently located in desirable Jamieson Place in West End. House backs onto greenbelt and park system and huge backyard is parklike oasis, with numerous of flowers, shrubs, fruit trees and huge space present owners used for vegetable garden. House does not have a garage but enough space to build one. This lovely home futures 3 bedroom and a full bathroom on the upper level, nice size of kitchen/dinning area overlooking beautiful back yard and park, and large living room and half bathroom. All appliances are included. Basement is finished with family room, half bathroom and bedroom. May it be your very first home or you want to downsize, this home is your best deal in the neighborhood. Shopping area nearby, schools as well and transit connections excellent. This home is going to be cheaper than renting! Do not wait!
- MLS® #E4145717
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,076
- Year Built1984
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, See Remarks
- ParkingNo Garage, See Remarks
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address18603 54 Avenue Nw
- SubdivisionJamieson Place
- Postal CodeT6M 1Z3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, See Remarks
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:16am MDT.