Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1 13003 132 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
Looking for the perfect family home near schools, library, parks, shopping and the yellowhead freeway, even a future private club house? Look no further, Bellwether Park has only 8 of this beautiful floor-plan left and are selling out FAST! Enjoy your double attached garage - end unit town-home. Your den is nicely tucked next to your front door and large entryway. On the main level you have an enormous living area with open concept kitchen and breakfast nook. floor to ceiling windows let an abundance of natural light flow in. Large sliding doors lead to the full size deck where you will be BBQing for your friends and family. A two piece powder room finish this level. On the upper level you will find a giant master bedroom with his and her closets and a spa-like 4-piece ensuite. Two bedrooms, a 4 piece main bath and laundry complete this level. *Bellwether Park is an elegant infill situated on 16 acres of land - currently being built on 4 acres. Check out our other floor plans in the $240's!
- MLS® #E4144402
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,621
- Year Built2015
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Infill Property, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Crawl Space, Deck, Porch, Hot Water Electric, Laundry-Same Floor, Programmable Thermostat, Storage-In-Suite, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$206
- Address# 1 13003 132 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT5L 3R2
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement, Crawl Space
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMCARTHUR SCHOOL K-6
- MiddleROSSLYN SCHOOL 7-9
- HighROSS SHEPPARD SCHOOL 10-12
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.