Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 306 11104 109 Avenue, Edmonton
Welcome to this well-maintained complex of Queen Mary Gardens, located on a quiet street in Queen Mary Park, next to a park area and school. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, spacious 3rd floor unit is perfect for students or professionals looking to live near Downtown Edmonton. Enjoy the luxury of nearly 900 sq.ft. of living space, in-suite laundry, huge balcony, beautiful kitchen, open living room, and spacious bedrooms. This suite is perfect for those who are looking for a home to simply move into with little work to be done, or to do renovations to make this home their own. Storage Room is located on the balcony. Located next to parks, schools, shopping, public transportation. Just minutes to NAIT, Grant MacEwan University or your Downtown Office.
- MLS® #E4144379
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage877
- Year Built2000
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Plug-Ins, Party Room
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Schools, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 306 11104 109 Avenue
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 1E1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Air Conditioning-Central
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$341
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:46am MDT.