Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1801 11920 100 Avenue, Edmonton
Rare & Incredible PENTHOUSE opportunity. Where other well known top buildings along the promenade fall short; this unique & special property excels, both individually & in common area features. One sought after element for most condo dwellers is outdoor living space - the 3 lg decks on this unit total just shy of 500 sq ft.; both south facing decks provide panoramic River Valley views of North America's largest urban green space; north facing deck gives an unobstructed city centre skyline view. Present owner has completed several upgrades: recently done was a new kitchen & 4 pc bath. Additional features incl gas f/p, wall to wall windows, 2 lg private storage rooms on same floor; 1 includes laundry. 2 bdrms, den, 3 baths, formal dining room & massive living room. 2 side by side stalls next to elevator on 1st level of parkade. 19th floor common area amenities-33x23 indoor pool, sundeck, fitness room, putting & driving range, social room & library. Building upgrades are extensive & location is 2nd to none!
- MLS® #E4141987
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,459
- Year Built1970
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Intercom, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Exercise Room, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-Same Floor, Party Room, Pool-Indoor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room, Cable TV Connection
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Front and Rear Drive Access, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStucco, Brick, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Flat Site, Low Maintenance Landscape, River Valley View, River View, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1801 11920 100 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5K 0K5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Intercom, Pool-Above Ground, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Mantel
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$1,719
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 8:31pm MST.