Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 309 9909 104 Street, Edmonton
Investors & First time Home Owners, This is the perfect location in Downtown! Quiet Tree Lined Street, Walking Distance to Edmonton Centre or the River Valley. 2 blocks to the Train for U of A, or NAIT, Close to Grant MacEwan, Rogers Place Ice District, 104 St shopping & Bar District, the Red Arrow pick up/drop off location & the 104 St Farmer's Market in the Summer! Perfect 1 bedroom, Smart card laundry with Library, Access to 2 Pools, Hot Tub, 2 Gyms, Sauna, Billiard & Ping Pong Tables. Pet & Child Friendly! If you need a place to hang your hat in Edmonton, why pay for a Hotel own this affordable condo with underground parking.
- MLS® #E4141225
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage594
- Year Built1973
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Exercise Room, Hot Tub, Laundry-Coin-Op, No Smoking Home, Party Room, Pool-Indoor, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite, Recreation Room/Centre
- Parking Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Picnic Area, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Recreation Use
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$505
- Address# 309 9909 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2G5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesHood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 8:46pm MST.