Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5512 58 Avenue, Barrhead
Well cared for Bungalow with double attached garage on large corner lot in Barrmanor. With 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths on main floor as well as good sized kitchen, dinning and living area there is plenty of room for family and friends to gather. An addition with a cozy gas fireplace offers a welcoming space that invites you to relax on cold evenings. The basement is fully finished and features a wood burning fireplace in the family room, one large bedroom (could be used as 2 as there is a dividing wall and door way) laundry room, 3 pc bathroom and loads of functional storage. There is also a screened in porch to enjoy summer days in evenings and a fantastic orchard like yard with mature fruit trees and shrubs as well as raised garden beds. All in all a wonderful family home!
- MLS® #E4141127
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,308
- Year Built1979
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Playground Nearby, Schools, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5512 58 Avenue
- Postal CodeT7N 1C7
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Brick Facing, Corner
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:16am MST.