Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 3201 10410 102 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
LIVING ON THE TOP! 32nd floor of the Fox Two Tower! Over 2,014 sq ft of contemporary space plus HUGE OUTDOOR PATIO. Amazing views from every room including Rogers Place and Ice District. Two storey ceiling featured in living room and dining room. This open concept allows for a spectacular entertaining atmosphere. Modern kitchen with huge island, plenty of cabinets, and more. Total of 3 bedrooms. Two bedrooms with access to balconies. Grand staircase to family room which offers upper floor views of Downtown Edmonton. Imagine watching beautiful sunrises from your outdoor patio space, walking to award winning restaurants, coffee shops, hockey games and concerts in the Rogers Arena with Ice District just around the corner. Underground heated and secured parking. 2 parking stalls included. EXECUTIVE LIFESTYLE AWAITS!
- MLS® #E4140490
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,015
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Patio, Secured Parking, Security Door
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Acrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Address# 3201 10410 102 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT5J 0E9
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesElectric, Wall Mount
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$758
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 7:31am MDT.