Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
15447 133 Street, Edmonton
Bright and open 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom bi level with approximately 1800 square feet of finished living space with a double attached garage. This beautiful home has been updated throughout in the last year including floors, trim, kitchen cabinets and counter tops, appliances, bathroom fixtures, and interior doors. Kitchen appliances still have almost 4 years warranty remaining and the roof was redone in 2016. This wonderful family home has good sized bedrooms, a nice backyard, and is close to all the amenities you would need including many new schools and parks built within the last 10 years. It also has quick access to the Anthony Henday.
- MLS® #E4139994
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,029
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address15447 133 Street
- Postal CodeT6V 1G4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Corner
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:46pm MDT.