Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 113 6070 Schonsee Way, Edmonton
Welcome to this beautiful and spacious one bedroom apartment condo in great complex of Shorewinds . This well-kept unit is located on the main level for easy access and only sides one neighbour .The living, dining and kitchen open concept. The kitchen offers mocha colored cabinets, S.S. appliances, tiled backsplash, extended breakfast bar , perfect for entertaining! The living room is cozy and leads to an ample patio with natural gas connection for your BBQ.A spacious Master bedroom, 4 pc bath, in -suite laundry ,underground heated parking with separate title. Beautiful wide plank laminate flooring. There is a social room and an fitness room to enjoy. Low condo fee !Lots of visitor parking. Close to trails, lake, shopping& easy access to A.Henday. This could be your perfect home !Incredible value!
- MLS® #E4139532
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage548
- Year Built2011
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesHandicap Access, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Sprinkler System-Fire
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 113 6070 Schonsee Way
- Postal CodeT5Z 0G8
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$214
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 6:31pm MDT.