Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 147 11505 Ellerslie Road, Edmonton
WOW! This is one of the largest units in the extremely well run Rutherford Gate, adjacent to all the amenities you can imagine plus amazing access in every direction! This 2 bedroom plus den, main floor unit, is perfectly located just inside the auxiliary door, steps to the stairs leading to the parkade & offers one underground stall with storage, plus one outdoor stall just outside the door. No need to use the elevator! This unit has a private & unique wrap around patio, 1/2 of which is covered for barbecuing, backing SW onto green space, that offers almost 400 sq. ft. of outdoor living space. Modern grey walls with white accents and featuring dark maple cabinets with stainless appliances. Rich maple hardwood throughout, tile in the baths & foyer, and carpet in the 2 bedrooms & den. 2 baths, fireplace, large closets, stacking washer & dryer in a storage room that will fit a freezer plus a large pantry. Rutherford Gate offers a party room, guest suite & exercise room in this wonderful complex. IMMACULATE!
- MLS® #E4139217
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,151
- Year Built2010
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesExercise Room, Guest Suite, Handicap Access, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Patio, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingStall, Underground
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$523
- Address# 147 11505 Ellerslie Road
- Postal CodeT6W 2A9
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJohnny Bright School
- MiddleJohnny Bright School
- HighHarry Ainlay School
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 11:16pm MDT.