Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7207 152c Avenue, Edmonton
Immediate possession available in this bright, open 4 bed, Kilkenny 4 level split, guaranteed to impress. At over 1350 square feet on the first 2 levels, this is a large home, perfect for a family, or entertaining. Brand new carpet & paint, with fresh door hardware & lighting have just been installed. Sunken living room with a bay window is open to the front entrance & formal dining room, which also makes a great flex space. Oversized kitchen with room for a family sized table is open to the lower level family room, complete with it's hardwood flooring & wood burning fireplace. This kitchen with ample cabinetry and counter space is truly the heart of the home. Patio doors to the large deck, complete with built in hot tub in the south rear yard where a gate in the fence allows for secure RV parking. 3 baths, including an ensuite with a shower. Rec room with a wet bar, laundry & hobby rooms, & a cavernous storage crawlspace complete the lower level. Tall, oversized heated garage with extra parking.
- MLS® #E4139149
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,346
- Year Built1985
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesBar, Closet Organizers, Crawl Space, Deck, Hot Tub, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, R.V. Storage, Wet Bar, Workshop
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, RV Parking, See Remarks
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7207 152c Avenue
- Postal CodeT5C 3P7
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Garage heater, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Crawl Space
- FireplacesWood, Glass Door, Mantel
- # of Stories4
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:01pm MDT.