Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1232 119 Street, Edmonton
Custom built bungalow backing onto MacTaggart ravine offers high quality finishes & designer touches throughout. Vaulted ceilings, full windows walls allowing natural light into both levels. Open concept living space includes generous living room w/ gas fireplace, dining area w/ access to a covered patio, gourmet chef kitchen & butler pantry, custom cabinetry & granite countertops, commercial grade stainless gas range w/double oven & hood fan. Master suite w/ fireplace, spa-like ensuite & walk in closet. Private main floor office/den, laundry & stylish powder room. Move upstairs to the bonus loft area with vaulted ceilings ideal space for many things. Go to the lower level that has even more custom finishes ~ featuring temperature controlled wine room, full wet bar, family room media area & gas fireplace & in floor heating, 3 large bedrooms, 1 w/ensuite, & all have large closets. Beautifully landscaped backyard with ravine view,fireplace, covered patio. Double att. heated garage w/ epoxy floor.
- MLS® #E4138841
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,433
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks, Exterior Walls- 2x6'
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1232 119 Street
- SubdivisionTwin Brooks
- Postal CodeT6J 7H6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Brick Facing, Granite Surround, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGeorge P. Nicholson (K-6)
- MiddleD.S. MacKenzie (7-9)
- HighHarry Ainlay (10-12)
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 12:01am MDT.