Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3804 123 Avenue, Edmonton
Terrific family home is ready for you! Right next door to a park! New Siding and Roof! This four-bedroom home with one and a half bathrooms has had extensive renovations this year; almost all the windows have been replaced; all the carpets were replaced; freshly painted too! The master bedroom has a half bath ensuite and the main bathroom has a deluxe walk-in shower! The family room on the third level has so much extra storage, five closets. The bedroom on the fourth floor has a large walk-in closet. Hot water tank and forced air natural gas furnace were replaced around two years ago. Outside garage pad is ready to put up your 24’ x 26’ oversized garage! Large side deck was made with low maintenance vinyl planks. All appliances included; Fridge with water line and ice maker, Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer in Basement. Plus, the home has central Air Conditioning and rough in for an extra bathroom in basement. What a great equity builder for a first-time home buyer! All the major items done!
- MLS® #E4138573
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,071
- Year Built1984
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, Hot Water Natural Gas
- ParkingNo Garage, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Corner, Not Fenced, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3804 123 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5W 5B3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Air Conditioning-Central, Fan-Ceiling, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, Glass Door
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryABBOTT SCHOOL
- MiddleIVOR DENT SCHOOL
- HighEASTGLEN SCHOOL
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:46pm MDT.