Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1202 10152 104 Street, Edmonton
Spacious and immaculate 1 bedroom perched not to high nor too low it's just right for outstanding views and yet feels connected to the fabulous tree-lined 104th street. This spacious condo (registered condo size 773.9 sqft) offers a bright neutral decor, modern contemporary cabinets, eating bar, granite counters, SS appliances, engineered wood flooring, back-splash & the added benefit of in-suite laundry along with 1 titled heated parking stall as well as a storage unit. Large east facing picturesque window in the living room offers tons of natural light and showstopping Downtown/city views. Spacious balcony accommodates plenty of seating, a BBQ and completed with natural gas hookup. Enjoy the River Valley Trails, Farmer’s Market and all the culture and entertainment downtown living has to offer. LRT located across the street offers quick access to the U of A, NAIT & beyond or walk to McEwan University. A short walk to shopping, theatre, dining & entertainment; a perfect location to live, work and play.
- MLS® #E4138288
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage685
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Handicap Access, Hot Water Natural Gas, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire, Storage-Locker Room
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Golf Nearby, Level Land, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Address# 1202 10152 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 0B6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$341
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 12:01am MDT.