Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9746 94 Street, Edmonton
Beautifully Appointed Executive Property in one of Edmonton's Most Desirable River Valley Neighbourhoods! Situated on a Double Corner Lot, with amazing curb appeal, and only a few minutes from Downtown. Enter through the Foyer and you're greeted with Cathedral Ceilings and Tons of Light. The Main Floor boasts a Den/Study, Music Room, Chef's Kitchen, Bright and Open Dining Room with Patio Doors, and Great Room with Fireplace! Complete with Main Floor Laundry, Bathroom, and Separate Entrance to the Backyard. The Second Level includes 3 Bedrooms, with the Master having it's own Private Ensuite, and Balcony overlooking the Backyard and Downtown Edmonton. The Top Floor Loft can be used as you wish, whether it be a Bedroom, Bonus Room, or Play Area, there are Rooftop Views and plenty of space to get away! The Basement is it's own Private Getaway. Professionally Finished with a Full Bathroom, Bedroom, Wet Bar, and 2nd Fireplace. Not to be forgotten are the Triple Attached Garage and Huge Triple Tier Backyard!!!
- MLS® #E4137393
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,584
- Year Built1993
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Bar, Fire Pit, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingInsulated, Over Sized, Triple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, Corner, Fenced, Picnic Area, Public Swimming Pool, River Valley View, River View, Ski Hill, Subdividable Lot, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9746 94 Street
- Postal CodeT6C 3V9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Dishwasher-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Insert, Mantel, Remote Control
- # of Stories4
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 7:01am MST.