Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
607 Twin Brooks Bend, Edmonton
Winning the AHBA Award of Excellence in 1999, the owner paid caring attention to every detail in the finishing of this custom build by Carriage Custom Homes. Bungalow design with a walk-out basement, it features almost 4,000 sq. feet of luxury living space backing onto 7 km of walking trails along the Blackmud Creek Ravine. This superb home offers the ultimate in upgrades such as a gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counters, instant hot water, walk-in pantry, gas stove, double wall ovens, and deluxe fridge. Other features include: custom circular staircase to walk-out level, hardwood flooring, 2+2 bedrooms 3 baths, 2 fireplaces, hot water heated tandem triple garage and exposed aggregate driveway. The master suite has a private sitting room overlooking the ravine plus a spa-like bath with rejuvenating tub, steam shower, double sinks and a bidet. The lower level has in-floor heating too! Butchard Gardens style landscaping with a waterfall flowing into a crystal clear pond.
- MLS® #E4136664
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,042
- Year Built1997
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Environmental Reserve, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofWood Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address607 Twin Brooks Bend
- SubdivisionTwin Brooks
- Postal CodeT6J 7B8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Granite Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:32am MDT.