Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1 1130 Falconer Road, Edmonton
Beautifully renovated end unit in a terrific location backing onto park area! Open design with soaring vaulted ceilings and a gourmet kitchen. Very recently renovated including new luxury vinyl plank flooring, new railings with iron spindles, renovated bathrooms, pot lighting, Hunter Douglas blinds, high end stainless steel appliances, high efficiency furnace, central air conditioning and more. Basement level is almost above grade and has plenty of large windows and features a 3rd bedroom, full bath and large family room. Direct access from house to garage. Shows very well. A terrific property! See Realtor's website for more details.
- MLS® #E4136512
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,251
- Year Built1992
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style3 Level Split
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Parking-Visitor, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Corner, Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofWood Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$525
- Address# 1 1130 Falconer Road
- SubdivisionFalconer Heights
- Postal CodeT6R 2J6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator, Microwave Hood Cover, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Refrigerators-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories1
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 7:16am MST.