Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Callaghan Point(e), Edmonton
Backing the Blackmud Creek, this home is in a stunning location with tons of walking trails! This custom designed home made for a large family, has 3 fully finishes levels, walkout basement, and a triple car garage. The main floor offers formal dining, living room or den, family room with fireplace, gorgeous chefs kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, deck with view of the trees and creek, spice kitchen, walk-in pantry, bedroom with balcony, and 3 pc bath. The upper level features 2 master bdrms detailed with 5 pc ensuite’s and one with a balcony, the other with a second bdrm. The upper level also features the laundry room, computer room, loft, a 3rd bdrm, a 4th bedroom with ensuite, & a 5th and 6th bedroom detailed with an impressive jack and jill bathroom. The lower level offers an 8th bedroom with a 4 peice bath next to it, a theatre room, wet bar and games room, gym room, & a legal nanny suite equipped with a 4 pc bath, kitchen, 2 more bdrms, living room, & seperate entrance.
- MLS® #E4136274
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage5,350
- Year Built2014
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck, Programmable Thermostat, Closet Organizers, Exercise Room, Porch, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Airport Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Creek, No Back Lane, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address530 Callaghan Point(e)
- Postal CodeT6W 0G4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Electric, Washer, Stove-Countertop Gas, Refrigerators-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- # of Stories3
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:16am MDT.