Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5115 56 Street, Cold Lake
You aren't going to find a house like this very often! This super cute bungalow is located close to schools, daycares, and all the shopping you'll need! To top it off, it has a detached single car garage, great NEW deck, and a massive driveway for all your parking needs! The inside though - that's where you'll be amazed! This home has been totally renovated - from the spacious white kitchen, to all new flooring (carpet free home!), trim, doors and light fixtures to the fully renovated bathrooms - nothing has been missed! Downstairs has also been recently finished and features 1 more bedroom, laundry, and a great family room! What more can you ask for under $225,000? Don't walk - run to this amazing deal, you definitely won't regret it!
- MLS® #E4135439
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage955
- Year Built1956
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Porch, Parking-Extra, See Remarks
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address5115 56 Street
- AreaCold Lake
- SubdivisionCold Lake South
- CityCold Lake
- Postal CodeT9M 1R2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNorth Star Elementary
- MiddleCold lake Middle School
- HighAssumption Jr/Sr High
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:16am MDT.